Sunday, March 25, 2007

First DHSSE alumnus on the moon, I mean, on the site here...

It's heartening to see a flurry of preparatory activities going on. The seniors in particular have been doing an excellent job organizing rehearsals, setting up the necessary infrastructure and making arrangements so that you guys can practise, practise, PRACTISE! Taxy is really working her head off despite her heavy council commitment. Unlike that traitor Shum - uhm, nevermind. (I mean, she even pretended not to see me when I came to DHS...)

I'll try my best to come down to help for at least one day this coming week... My boss is flying to Germany tomorrow so I should be able to, let's see, work less hard this week. So see you guys around. Don't be stressed, we're all in this together.

-Wen-Bin

No comments: