Thursday, March 29, 2007

Please

Hello all :D

I've seen the year 4s putting in their best effort and trying to make time for practices everyday. But where are the younger ones these days? I've heard a few, but I'm pretty sure we have more juniors that them uh.

Practices are not there to waste your time. If you think otherwise, you better change your mindset soon or else, you are actually wasting your own time. I'm sure we don't want to put in so much effort just to see them go down the drain.

SE, I believe that all of you have the capability to do your best IF you want to. Can't all of you just put in a teeny weeny bit more and push yourself to practise harder? If you aren't loud enough, use more bow, play into your violin! If you still cannot get the intonation, practise that bar until you get it correct! I don't care whether you spent 2 hours or 1 whole day on that one bar. It beats playing through the piece over and over again BUT not getting anything correct!

Cmon, push yourself to the limit! It's only 22 days to SYF!

Jiayou!!


-Yun Shan

No comments: