Friday, April 20, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S *
OMG! Thanks to Jiahui, I got the GREAT NEWS as soon as she could msg me! OMG! GOOD JOB SE! I am sooooo happy to learn about this piece of WONDERFUL NEWS! And I am glad the SE spirit tied you all through this big hurdle. I was desperately trying to get online and sms people for the results but the internet connection was SO SLOW for some stupid reason that I got very impatient trying to get on the sms website. But, just to say, I am so proud of you guys who pulled yourself together and did yourselves and Miss Ku proud!!!! I can only say OMG and TG, because you can't imagine how much I prayed while waiting for the results. 7 hours ago, I was jittery with the thought of SYF, and now I have a test in 7 hours, but I can barely sleep because of all the excitement!

WAY TO GO, people!!!! GOOD JOB indeed!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) This shall be the happiest day of my life in 2007!

shi mei :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: