Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MONEY.

Hello people! Your dear treasurer here to claim money from you in my last days. Soon, you'll have a new one breathing down your throats and I can relinquish my title of Robber, and pass it on.

Anyway, in case you didn't know, you have to gimme whatever you owe me by This Friday 6 July 2007 OR ELSE.

My recesses and lunches are as follows for the next 2 days:
Day 8
Recess: 9.15~9.45
Lunch: 12.15~12.45

Day 9
Recess: 10.15~10.45
& any time after school at 1.45

Below is who and how much:
$4.50
Ziruo

$5
Jia Hui (big!)
Rodion
Zhu Jie

$7.50
Aaron
Yun Shan
Taxy
Zara
Yun Xiu
Samson
Kawai
Hsiu Chen
Michelle
Yu Chen

$9.50
Kai Li

$10
Jannelle

Please try to bring the 50 cents, cos I'm always running out of coins.
And Karis, please remind me that I owe you 50cents.

Ohyes, bring EXTRA MONEY cos there are some more fines that I need to collect whom I don't have records of yet.

So, just spend less this month and you'll be fine. See you soon!
Love, Nic.

No comments: